1913 Delta Sigma Theta Machine embroidery file, Available in 3 Sizes
Delivery: Instant Download Digital file
This is a digital download file used for machine embroidery. You must have an embroidery machine and knowledge how to transfer this file to your machine.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will get a download link on the registered email address and this zip file is also available to download on the customer dashboard account.
You will get a zip file with the following formats:
.DST .EXP .HUS .JEF .PCS .PES .SEW .VIP .VP3 .XXX
You can change color or thread as per your own project requirement.
This file is manually digitized by expert digitizer
Please note that we are not responsible for the quality of the design if you resize it, convert it, or edit it in any way.
Uses of this file:
No one is allowed to resell or distribute this digital file.You may stitch my designs on items/garments that are for personal or for sale purpose.
Important Details About Product
- This is a digital file, download immediately, no physical products will be sent to you.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds, cancellations, returns or exchanges will be given.
- All designs must be tested first and sewn on a piece of cloth before stitching.
- Heavy cutaway stabilizers are suggested for the best high-quality sewout.
- We are not responsible for design quality if buyer edit or resized the digital files.
- Before buying any embroidery design product, make sure you have all the necessary software and embroidery machines that you can use for this digital file.
- The digital files will be available for download in your account once the payment is done, it may take a few minutes of time.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to request a custom design, send an email to email@example.com we always get back to you within 24 hours.